I sooo missed being a child right now! Its been like 20years already! Wow! How time flies. You know, now everybody expects you to take things serious no fun and cool things are allowed any more from you. You cant make jokes with things that normally are funny, some so called trends wont allow you to eat, wear or drink anyhow.
You know, GONE ARE THOSE DAYS
• when Choco Milo was the best chocolate ever.
• During Christmas where we all looked forward to wearing our mama- tie- me -for back
dresses and mother care socks. With the suit, glasses and that big tie
• I miss the days of Christmas when we take food to our
neighbors and they gave us money in exchange
• The days of Christmas when we dress up, wear our cute outfits and visit family and friends one after the other
• Days when birthday parties were fun. Cake and rhttp://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=4842256213053164012#editor/target=post;postID=7542507411353982076;onPublishedMenu=importedposts;onClosedMenu=importedposts;postNum=92;src=postnameed jollof rice
• I miss having to play mumy and daddy,
• The days when we went to school , lined up and the
headmistress and teachers inspect our nails and uniform
and then we march to our classrooms
• The days of “papilo, I know say one day, you go make us
• The days of Computer Socks! YoU Remember na??
• The days of rashidi yekini, Daniel omokachi, Sunday oliseh, peter rufai, etc
• The days where only one person in that neighbourhood had that round phone and neighbours had to come receive calls in one’s house
• The days of Nasco Biscuit, Trebor, Okin Round and Okin Four Corner.
• The days of Goody-Goody and Kpako Biscuit.
• The days of We have Food and we can Eat in Primary School then.
• those days that b4 every tv station begins @6:00am yuu will be hearing beeeeeeeeee.. lmao
• The days of sakobi the snake girl, Nneka the pretty serpent, Igodo, Living in bondage, Sharon stone
• The days of Canter Ball, Kolo, four pose and Others
== Ha I miss those days.!!!!!!