in no particular defined order here’s some completely random facts about me. I’ll probabaly add more to this list as time goes by…….
Ps; Don’t take some of the stuffs here serious.
1. My Name’s Hendrix Hen-d-ri-x not edris or endrix or embris or endis (there’s over 500 other pronunciations I’v heard people call me)
2. I’m DELTAN as-in south-south Not an easterner…so what makes me ibo or igbo….??!!?? Kmt!
3. I speak fluently English, Yoruba, Nigeria English(pidgin), and I understand fluently English, Yoruba, ibo/igbo, hausa, nigeria English (pidgin)french.
4. I’ve only N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ crushed on a girl b4….
5. I have no problem doing simple household chores. But I have a HUGE problem when I’m told to do so. Pretty universal – I do things when I WANT to and not when I’m ASKED to.
6. My hand writing is appalling – worse than any girl I know.
6. I can’t draw to save a life. But I can draw to help the person on a life support 😀
7. I write a lot, I have a blog at h̶t̶t̶p̶:̶/̶/̶h̶m̶a̶n̶3̶6̶0̶.̶c̶o̶.̶c̶c̶ http://thathman.wordpress.com
8. When I started my blog, I wished I have done it anonymously so I could really say what I wanted to say. Now I’m glad I didn’t, because I can actually say what I want to say, and stand behind it, too.
9. I consider myself a creative person- but very lazy to finish tasks 🙁
10. I am a an extremely bad liar.
11. I̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶r̶o̶m̶a̶n̶t̶i̶c̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶m̶s̶ ̶–̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶u̶r̶i̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶P̶r̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶P̶r̶e̶j̶u̶d̶i̶c̶e̶.̶. I’ve grown up. I no longer do movies.
12. I am good at keeping secrets.
13. I can KILL for keep my Family/friends
14. My birthday is the 25th of April….. I am approx 7661 days old.
15. Named my laptop ruki (I know one very black ruki. My laptop reminds me of him…..I have no idea of what you are thinking 😀
16. My Best friend name’s Tobi and he’s a guy…. *tongue out*
17. I don’t drink wine, beer or champagne. And I don’t smoke either……..Whenever someone who smokes shrugs and says to me, “I don’t care. When it’s time for me to die, it’s time for me to die”, I wonder if they’ll say the same thing when their larynx is removed and they’ll have to say that through a hole in their throat.
18. I would never date anyone who is a smoker….a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶b̶s̶e̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶W̶I̶Z̶K̶I̶D̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶D̶a̶v̶i̶d̶o̶,̶ I dunno…we’ll have to review that last part though
19. I have never been in a real relationship, and just recently I started worrying about it. I wonder if I’m too difficult to deal with(?)- I really hope that’s not the case, and if it is, I would love to change it.
20. My ideal honeymoon consist of firstly taking the Orient Express from Venice to Paris and then spending a week in the Maldives – Now THAT would be something!
21. I despise cheating – It’s completely unnecessary..
22. I like spending time in my own company.
23. I Love Coke!
24. love cream…..chocolate flavours precisely. I could finish a whole GP tank filled with chocolate flavoured ice_cream….yummy!!
25. Did I forget to mention? I LOVE ARSENAL!!!!!
26. I truly love God, not because i am a good person, really… what’s not to like.. he is awesomeness personified!
27. I am so grateful for the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross, i can’t fathom his love for mankind, we are so undeserving, i personally feel so unworthy
28. I believe in the power of prayer, i pray about the littlest “why would God be concerned about this ” things.
29. I am the first of four children, and i love my siblings to bits!
30. I take my role as a senior brother very seriously, i am very involved in the life of my siblings, i am the ‘helicopter brother’ always hovering nearby 😉
31. I am not a shy person, i make friends easily and i am fun to be around
32. I wish i was calmer, i sometimes think i act too..what’s the word..animated…
33..I have always wished i was black skinned, it took years to accept myself and to realise that light is beautiful too!
34. I hate confrontations, i can sometimes be a doormat because of this..
35. I can be extremely brutal, you don’t want to get on my wrong side, sooo……….. since i hate to hurt people, i just avoid confrontations.
36. I have been told i am handsome :).. truth is i am completely unaware of my looks, for me, at least i don’t scare off children …lol
37. I will agree i have lovely eyes!, i think they are my prettiest facial feature *vain me*
38. I love road side Puff Puff
39. I forgive easily, .B̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶g̶e̶t̶. … i am very protective of my feelings and won’t allow the same person to hurt me twice ..hello marriage!
40. I have a tendency to regret an action for years afterwards, so i am not very decisive
41. Once i make up my mind about something or some one, i am pretty much set in stone! working on this as well
42. I always knew i would have a daughter first ..duh!
43. I am not easily intimidated (except of course when a gun is involved), i usually stand up for my rights..
44. I am always on the side of the underdog..*Voltron, defender of the universe*
45. I am very perceptive, i sense things and people easily..
46. I am a very good judge of character, uncannily so, that why i have the sweetest friends in the world 🙂
47. I love, love to dance, i can hardly hear music without feeling like dancing, unfortunately i am just an above average dancer!
48. I think 2face is the greatest Nigeria singer/ philosopher ever, you can’t beat the wisdom in his songs, and you cannot convince me otherwise
49. I believe in love at first sight 🙂
50. I have dated T̶h̶r̶e̶e̶ Four girls in my life.
51. I hate being cold, I am so thankful for the sun in Africa
52. I can cook and I believe i am a great cook, at least most people have told me so 😉
52. I love the Yoruba language , it is the richest Nigerian language and no, i am not biased 🙂
53. I am in awe of pretty looking ladies, i just stare and stare!
54. I am fascinated by stars and all things that pertain to astronomy
55. When i was a child i wanted to be an astronomer
56. Growing up, i was convinced my mum was the wicked step mother i had read about and i was adopted, my mum was all together too strict and downright bitchy mean at times in my own opinion.
I understand her now, it couldn’t have been easy raising four kids on your own, BUT growing up with her was really hard, and our relationship was really strained.
57. I believe my siblings and i have this super relationship because we had to stick together through adversity and strange happenings with so called family members
58. M̶y̶ ̶d̶r̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶P̶o̶r̶s̶c̶h̶e̶ ̶9̶1̶1̶ ̶C̶a̶r̶r̶e̶r̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶v̶e̶r̶t̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶(̶w̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶n̶’̶t̶)̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶v̶e̶r̶t̶i̶b̶l̶e̶.̶
59. I love music. Everything but country. I listen to it all the time and think the iPod is the greatest invention.
60. I̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶e̶n̶j̶o̶y̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶y̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶e̶l̶s̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶p̶o̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶e̶n̶j̶o̶y̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶c̶l̶o̶t̶h̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶b̶o̶o̶k̶s̶,̶ ̶m̶u̶s̶i̶c̶,̶ ̶e̶t̶c̶.̶ ̶
61. I love any dessert that is made with chocolate. I also love vanilla
62. I don’t like to read, but I do like book stores. I have only read about 50 books in my whole life.
63. My favourite book is The Bourne Identity. Read it, they messed up the movie.
64. I think the most overrated piece of artwork I have ever seen is the Mona Lisa. Can someone please explain the appeal of this painting to me?
65. I will never date anyone that smokes, although I did have a one night stand with one, once .
66. I have never been jealous in any of my relationships.
67. I am hard to really get to know. I tend to be closed off.
68. I did not think that the Lord of the Rings movies were that great. I thought the third one was especially disappointing.
69. The only time I like my eggs over easy is when I have them with pancakes. I like to put them between the pancakes and make a kind of pancake sandwich.
70. I̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶t̶u̶r̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶w̶a̶l̶l̶e̶t̶.̶
71. If I am not making fun of you, I probably don’t like you.
72. Every woman I have dated has been absolutely beautiful. At least, they were to me.
73. I believe in a woman’s right to choose, but would never opt to have an abortion.
74. I have an interesting sense of humor. I understand that this may or may not offend people at any given time. I’m ok with that. I also think that sometimes people are a tad too over sensitive about certain subjects. I’m ok with not dealing with them too. I do, however, try to keep myself in check…but really, most jokes will offend someone at some moment in time.
75. Someday when I have a house, I want a library with large vertically-tall windows with drapery and a piano left of middle of the room. I also want glass walls of binary codes and a jellyfish tank. And I want to paint a mural in the main hallway, cave drawings somewhere in the bathroom, and space scenes on the ceilings of my children’s rooms. I want it to be an old possibly blue Victorian house with a wrap-around porch. Or an old wood house VERY similar to The Burrow. But most of all, I want a happy house…busy, full of people, and usually never completely clean…“clean enough to be healthy and dirty enough to be happy.” I also would like to turn the attic into an observatory.
76. I love biology – all aspects of it: anatomy, ecology, evolution, etc. I once referred to someone as a heterotrophic bacterium
77. I love poetry SOOOOOOOOO MUCH.
78. I despise boxing. I’m 100% terrified of the prospect of getting whammed in the face